Sunday, October 25, 2009

"Prayers From Maria"

Wow those last photos were bad, eh?

Here is my latest painting:




Slightly better.

This piece was for a auction that raised money for a organization called "Prayers From Maria" which battles against Childhood Gliomas - a deadly form of brain cancer. Please click on the link for more information and to see how you can help.

My lovely S.O. Ron (see image below) was the auctioneer.

(he's only a caveman for special occasions).

At the end, we had raised $1665 from the auction alone!

It was a good night.

2 comments:

Jane ♥ said...

Hello! I stumbled across your blog while looking for a picture for "The Birthmark" by Nathaniel Hawthorne -- at work! And I haven't stopped looking at all your illustrations since! I just want to tell you that I absolutely love your sketches! And your drawings! They're absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for such a pleasurable find! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Jane for your lovely comments! You totally made my day :)
Glad to find a fellow Hawthorne fan too!!
All my best,
Erin