Thursday, April 10, 2008

Trip to the Zoo!

Yesterday I went to the zoo with my friend Sean to do some drawing. Unfortunately, it started to rain, so we didn't get to do as much sketching as we hoped, but I had a great time and got at least some good drawing in. I don't get many opportunities draw realistically, so this was a nice treat and a reminder of how much I love it. :)

Swans that sat still right in front of us:



YAKS! They think they're sooo cool:



Bighorn Sheep: (while I was drawing this super cute little boy toddled all around where I was sitting. I was very tempted to stop drawing the sheep and start drawing him, but I didn't know what his mom would think! So ...sheep it is :) )




Wolf: (This one is actually from a photograph. The real thing wouldn't sit still!)




Finally, here is another emotion painting from my series. The rest can be found here. Happy:

No comments: